Friday, February 15, 2008

The birth of a new BoA fan ; )


Spent almost my entire day today looking for BoA's songs. The past, and the present...maybe even looking out for the future ones as well.

To start things off, I'm only a small fan of hers. Courtesy of her sweet voice, and credit to the TV for promoting her, then, latest album, Made In Twenty (20). I think it was early January last year the ad was on. Winter Love (that emo song I used to listen A LOT...and still love it) and Nanairo no Ashita...in my opinion, are the best there can ever be. For 1 whole year, I only possessed that 1 album.

Until yesterday.........

I was watching YouTube out of boredom. And I started browsing BoA's videos. I found and watched plenty of videos regarding BoA's debut as a singer......

AT THE AGE OF 14!!! (I think. She introduced herself as 14 years old in the vid), and she already had 1 whole swarm of fans. Think can fight with Shawn Tok leh (The Campus Superstar Winner...13 years old).

Anyways, she is very talented for her age. Watched other videos of her as well, including her emotional side, and performing her past albums' songs. It was then...am I attracted to her young, yet nice voice, and started looking for her songs all over the web. No choice lah...poor guys like me don't have the money to afford all the albums...

Fortunately...I got em all...

Sad to say...it seems to me, that the number of idols I'm having is increasing. On a 2nd thought...it's not that bad...is it?

Nonetheless......

Gambatte ne BoA-san...anticipating your future great works of art in the music industry, and perhaps in other industries as well :)

Made In Twenty (20) Cover

No comments: