Thursday, October 22, 2009

Revival - FAIL?!

Disclosed to my mum about my lost psp and got a rather negative response. It's not all that surprising...but I'm still disappointed. I can't really work under such circumstances...and speaking of work, my (ex)boss has yet to even reply my messages and calls.

Saving money to buy 1 would take me about 2 months or even more and I can already tell that it's not gonna be easy.

Even 2nd hands are pretty costly...and you need to bid for it. Eventually the bill may surpass it's original price should there be any desperate bidders. Besides, I never really trust 2nd hands that much for I'm not sure what it went through and if anything was done to it.

Paranoid I may be, but I'm not gonna let my desperation get the better of me just yet.

Tough luck...

No comments: