Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hate me? Figured so...

It's been more than a month, and things didn't turn any better...

Instead, I'm beginning to feel that people around me may be starting to look at me in a different manner. I believe a handful of people knew about what happened, and due to my actions, I'm shot down with negative impressions.

Perhaps my paranoia's acting up again, but from my point of view, these unwelcoming emotions could be happening.

Because of what I did and didn't really dared to step up and make further amendments, I felt like a coward who didn't had the balls to stand up undo some damage.

I said my intentions were nothing more than wanting to be friends, but I didn't support my wish with sufficient action, and for that, people would deem me as a person who would not uphold his promises.

But I tried...

Not really a lot of effort put in, but I tried...

I'm pretty much exhausted, and if I overdo things, I might make the situation even worse...a scenario which I would stay away from.

But it's really saddening...it's deja vu, history now repeated itself, and I'm powerless before it. I'm held back by many phobias, and thus I'm not able to successfully redeem our friendship well.

Retribution...

No comments: