Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Birthday, Addeh!

A belated happy 18th birthday to lil Addy-belle...

Hope that you've enjoyed the lil celebration and the anytime-anywhere-choir whose members just keep abruptly bursting out the birthday song in high to low pitch and of fairly high magnitude...

And sorry, I could have been more into it if my ankle had not been sprained on the way.

Anyways, really hope that you'd like the lil cushion a.k.a pillow a.k.a anything that comes into your mind. Oh, by the way, should you suddenly have the urge for gores...like Friday The 13th, I don't mind watching it again with ya and your peers, that is if you don't mind my presence that is...

Again, tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu!

And to Shan...don't worry too much. These ordeals will eventually boost man's physical resistance and immunities. So just look forward to his recovery, and enjoy having a stronger soul standing by ya.

Lastly, thank you to everybody for inviting me over, also thank you guys for your concern and help to ease my swell just hours ago...and Angeline's dad for footing the bill, though it's kinda pai seh for ya to pay for us when you're a "special" guest.

Well, that's how I see it, for he made a surprise appearance.

That's all for now, I guess. Everybody, cares and cheers!

No comments: