Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm soothed once again...

I can't help it but admire this piece of music playing as my current blog song now.

It consisted of no vocals...at least for this version, but it's THE melody that even evil souls find peace within...magically delicious. It's a super-duper-old-ancient piece since it's like out during the 1980s. Not all that far off, but it's like 10 years before my birth...thus I shall categorize it under "OLD". But this vintage melody didn't give me that impression upon first listening, and I'd say that I'm lucky enough to have bumped into this music.

I mean it has even surpassed my previous lullaby, which I believed to be one of the best all time classic. The theme of this melody, in my opinion is like...so "crystal" and "glacier" . I can't really describe em, but those 2 words are how I felt when I listened to the music...

Another piece of music added to my cerebral archive of favorable audio files, I guess...tru-ly bea-u-ti-ful...

Song: Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence
Artist: Sakamoto Ryuichi

No comments: