Friday, December 03, 2010

Harsh Truth...

Not too long ago, another question was answered...

It seems like a friend of mine got together with her...

...

If I say that I'm not jealous, I would be lying. Jealousy is inevitable. I'm happy to know that she will be in good hands, but I can't shake off the sharp pain in me.

I've repeatedly told myself that I just wanna mend our friendship, and I still wish for that...but that didn't make me feel any better. It's tough to let go. T
he feeling I have for her was one-sided all along...can't blame anyone but myself for my wishful thinking.

It's really agonizing...

I recall saying this before, and I'll say it again...as long as she's happy, I'm fine with it. In fact, I have no rights to object this issue...I'm just another guy whom she got to know, but not someone who can necessarily provide her with everything she needs.

Who knows? Perhaps my friend is the one who can give her the warmth and support I'm not capable of giving.

I realize that I have bigger things at hand and now is not really the time to be doing all this stuff...

I don't know...I'm at a total loss now...

No comments: