Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Phase

FUSION has come and gone, which means I'm finally out of NYP. Thank you to all who came visiting. Despite not receiving many guests at my booth, I guess I'm still happy.

...

Looking back, I can't help but feel a little sentimental. It's not exactly something that one will expect coming out from my mouth, but that word pretty much sums up stuff.

About 3 years ago, I'm just a freshie stepping into the gates of NYP, having minor doubts about the future, and deciding not to make too many friends for fear of some sort of deja vu dating all the way back to the younger days.

Well, I succeeded...that was until when orientation took place, and I started talking to people.

Guess it's not easy being alone eh...

Now that I think about it, I'm glad I spoke to them then, otherwise, I'm not sure how am I gonna make it through these 3 years. Thank you, my friends...I'm really, really glad to have met all y'all.

Of course, the lecturers played a big part in my poly life as well. Especially Ms Gail, who had enlightened most if not all of the '08 batch. An amazing woman who will never run you down not matter how rotten you are. Her encouragements are priceless, and regardless of who you are, she will gladly give you advice on many matters.

She said that she's proud of us, and I'm grateful to have a mentor like her. Thank you so much, Ms Gail.

A little too much dosage of nostalgia perhaps...

Feeling a little lonely all of the sudden, especially when it comes to friends going their own ways. It's not a farewell for good, but meeting up will not be easy.

Another contributing factor is no secret. I have lain down my last card, with my thoughts and wishes penned down on it, in hopes that she will read them and grant me my last request. If she does, I would have found the much needed closure which I have been seeking for over a year...

Nonetheless, congratulations to all my friends graduated and those soon graduating, I'll be looking forward to our next meetings. Good luck and take care...

No comments: