Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To You...

I'm really glad...

...that you replied my message...

When I read your reply, I was really happy. I could literally picture how you said it. Although in the message you asked, "You are?"...but no matter, it's good enough.

Probably the reason you replied to the message was because you didn't know it's me...

What if you knew that it was me? Would you still give me a reply?

Now that I think of it, it was almost a year ago I sent you the first message between us...it was an apologetic sms...

You never replied...

The next time I sent you a message was when my brother had 2 tickets to Jacky Wu's performance in Singapore. I thought that I could use the chance to close the rift between us, thus I decided to ask you first.

You never replied to that either...

Perhaps...you've never forgiven me, that's why my contact number was never recorded in your phone. Thus not knowing that it was me who greeted you via sms.

Nonetheless, I'm elated and grateful that you replied to my sms this time, with or without your knowledge that it was me on the other end. It brought comfort to my heart. Thank you...and this is possibly the first time I'm saying this to you on the day itself...

Happy Birthday...

No comments: