Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back!

Finally back online with a working computer.

Have been deprived of a computer for quite some time. My laptop's kinda toast...the White Screen Of Death made its first appearance before my eyes.

Next, my bro's desktop. It had already stopped working for a long time due to some OS shit...and just when I thought my bro had fixed it that one night, the computer failed to power up the next day.

So yeah...that's when all the inconveniences seeped in. Luckily my bro borrowed me his iPad, otherwise my life would have been worse than dull.

But still there are things an iPad can't do, for instance...drawing. I was kinda panicking because I had the intention to submit a couple of fan art on a forum, and as the deadline drew near, I had to make a trip back to school and finish things up. Fortunately, I was able to complete 'em...to a certain extent.

Well, what matters is with a proper computer, I feel like I'm whole again...

No comments: