Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Conflicting...

With the graduation ceremony out of the way, I'm now waiting for the governmental edict to ferry me into NS-hood.

The day of graduation is without a doubt a day filled with memories. I'm glad my mother and big brother was there to attend the event, and I believe my dad's in the attendance as well...

You're son's finally crossed another hurdle, daddy...

Needless to say everybody's thrilled about how they're officially cleared to enter the outside world...and in order to not forget the moment, millions of flashes were taking down the smiles on everybody's face.

Yeah...photographs...

Just saw a couple of pictures of my friends. Everybody's smiling so wide...well, almost everybody. And there it is, I came across some pictures that kinda...hit me hard.

...it's always like this...

I've accepted the fact she's with somebody else...but seeing her in his arms and vice versa...

I'm happy for them, seriously. But the happiness comes with a tinge of ...I don't know...a feeling you get when you're choking on tears...

I just can't let it go now, can I...wishy washy soul...

No comments: