Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can't help it.

I know this is not the best time to be worrying about a partner, but those thoughts just keep flowing in and out off my mind.

As mush as I wanna say that I'm happy to see her, well I am...except for the fact that we didn't speak to each other and things seemed to have made a turn for the worse.

I'm feeling real uneasy...

I wanna apologize to her for my actions then, despite having apologized over the web before...but I've always felt that saying things face to face would work out better. Unfortunately, I didn't had the opportunity. I had a bad feeling that just like my first love, I'm gradually falling off her league of friends...that's definitely the last thing I wish to see it happen.

The feeling is awful...but of course if that's her decision, I will respect that...although I seriously hope that such a dreadful scenario will not take place.

I'm not sure what are the odds of her finding this blog, nonetheless I'm going to put my thoughts down in words here...

I'm sorry...

No comments: