Monday, April 26, 2010

A small wish.

All I wanted was to talk to you face to face one more time. I'm not sure if it's going to be the last time, but I've decided to set things right.

I'm not gonna say how much I like you and how stupid I was to try and rush things without even getting to know you more, but I just wanna apologize about that day when our friendship took a downturn, and to apologize about how I never actually went up to you and said, "Hi" when I had the chance.

Awkwardness is my reason, but I believe it's still something that I should feel apologetic about...

I went to the bus stop near your house today and waited, hoping that when you turn up, I would finally be able to undo a little damage done to the friendship between you and I.

But I missed you...I did not see you anywhere...

I know it's not easy to face someone who had made you feel uneasy for the past few occasions, but I really hope that the day when I can finally speak to you and calm things down will arrive soon.

Please...please just give me one chance, one more chance to speak to you...

Should that be the last time we ever speak, at least let me leave with this problem resolved so that you and I will encounter less discomfort the next time we meet...

No comments: