Friday, March 20, 2009

Set and done with...

The result of the specialization is set to be released today, and gladly, I got into animation like I marked down. However, with a GPA of 2.8...I'm not exactly all that please these few days...

True, I managed to maintain my score, which should be good enough...probably I slacked off a lil too much and I didn't get to hit a 3 point mark...but, there's no use pondering over it anymore...

So today, was a pretty long day...

In school to check the results, and then slacked at Koufu...the subject we talked about are pretty broad today...

From crocodiles to alligators...

From dreams to cerebral and physical system...

Talked and blahed before heading off to Angeline's house...kinda hesitant for she might get into trouble for bringing a "not decent" guy, who has long and dyed hair home...I'm not alone of course, but the rest are like so much more decent looking than me...

But I went anyways...

So I tried to be at my best behaviors over there...as in watch my speech and mannerisms...

Fortunately, there ain't really anything that needs me to spew vulgarities at...neither did I go on a "F***ing" spree. That's a relieve. I think I did swear once or twice...but overall, I'm still not getting her into trouble...

Even dinner requires me to be less barbaric like I used to be...well, like I said, it's not so bad trying to be lady-like once in a while...

Anyways, there's a lot of searching and browsing to do over at her house...they're browsing through academies, colleges and universities of art etc...getting ready for 2 years later when everybody graduates...

For the girls, it's no problem...

For the guys, we have to go NS (that's right, no escape...I wished I could run as well...). That 2 years of NS is all we need to forget whatever that's taught to us in the 3 years of Poly...at least part of em, though I sure hope that ain't happening...

That kinda stinks...but bo bian...if you have balls, you jolly well get your head shaved and scram into the camp after whichever education you got yourself into...

So continued searching and chatting...sneezed and hahaed for sometime before going home at around 2200...

I sure hope she seriously doesn't get into any trouble from her family, since it happened before to a friend of mine...

Went over to his house...

We stayed in his room...

He got called out by his mother...

I overheard his mother saying, in Chinese..."Why did you bring such a person back?"

Felt bad about it...

Thus, kinda worried that Angie's gonna have to take some lecturing, will feel so damn guilty sia...

Anyways, thank ya for the hospitality today, Angeline.

So trained and bused back home...luckily. For I thought I can only take train home all the way, which will take like...dunno-how-many-donkey-years...

Lastly, Happy 19th Birthday to Evone! =D

No comments: