Monday, March 02, 2009

Revitalized

Went over to Green Leaves Medical Center for some "treatment" today...I'd say it's quite soothing, except for the sweating part though...

No, I'm not sick...mum just pulled me down there along with bro.

Over there, you submerge your feet in some herbal formula and the machine will sort of give you a nice massage on your feet. The vibration will then go through your feet and make their way up to your legs. I wonder if it went any further, can't really remember the feel already. But I'd say the vibration's pretty powerful...so power that it might probably give you orgasms......

Err...no no nothing...never mind forget that part...

ANYWAY~~~

Just to be precise, a picture will show ya what the hell is going on there...


Without a doubt, those are my legs all right...

And the physician's pretty good as well. He's got good knowledge regarding your pulses and stuff...well pardon me if almost all physicians are like that, for he's only the 2nd Chinese physician I've ever seen in my life...excluding those who fix your sprains and fractures stuff...that is if you consider them to be physicians also...

From my pulses, he can tell that I have bad temper...well I say that's very accurate. He read it from my pulses, but I'm afraid my temper is almost never good...

There are a couple of stuff he shared with me which I find pretty interesting as well...

Then, nothing exactly interesting happened after that...other than me sweating like a warthog's backside...

ZZZ

Ok...gotta try and sleep early, just to let my body rest, like the physician advised...

No comments: