Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet 18...

A big thank you to all my peers, for celebrating my 18th birthday with me. Be it the guys I went out with, or people who wished me a happy birthday via sms, I'd like to express my gratitude here. But I would like to give a slightly bigger thank you to the guys who spent time coming out today and invited me along for the small celebration. A deed that shall be remembered for as long as I live...at least for the following couple of years if I'm still alive till then...

A simple outing with my friends, a simple meal (though expensive...and they rejected my share of the bill...) and a simple stroll around the area, to me is more than enough...I haven't really celebrated my birthday this way since my birthday fell on the March holiday for the past 7 years...

But the bottom line is, I appreciate everything you guys have done for me today...thank you all so much...

My baby Sista, Adabelle...

Kiato-chan...

Shan...

Angie...

Clement...

Xian...

Thank you guys...thank you very, very much...

No comments: