Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Death brings peace...

It's 0444 on my clock...and I'm still awake.

It's no surprise to many why. Firstly, I have a screwed up body clock. Secondly, I think a lot...and they are not exactly productive thoughts.

Just watched X-Men Orgins: Wolverine again...and I paid extra attention this time when Kayla told the love story between the moon and the wolverine. After that, I pretty much got sidetracked and left the movie running while I stared into space and started refreshing my memory about various things.

A tweet I just made, "Thus far I had 2 moons in my life...but am neither's wolverine..."

I'm sure there is no secret what or who those 2 moons are, and what or who the wolverine is referring to. Though this wolverine didn't get fooled by anybody to leave its realm and collect flowers for the moon, the ending still fits...

The wolverine lost the moon as a companion...

I choked a lil' when I realized the matching
factors.

Twice I've went through this process, and I'm not sure if I'll be going through it for the 3rd time...

Apparently my brain's gonna' work this way for the rest of my life, regardless of whether I'll be lookin' back at my love life, my misdoings, people I've lied to, people I've hurt...doubt there is going to be any signs of reprieve...

...until death that is...

No comments: