Sunday, October 09, 2011

Revival

Deserted this place for quite some time already...no matter, I have no intentions of closing it down, so might as well continue ta' shoot the shit.

Anyways, have been spending quite some time with a new clique I joined a couple of months back. Joined a forum called SCANDAL Heaven, and met a couple of guys residing in Singapore who are part of this community.

Really great souls. Well, mixing in isn't easy (as usual), but since we all have a similar interest, I guess it's not completely fruitless. Time went by and got to talk to 'em more...and thanks to some of 'em, I even started using Twitter! Something I never thought I'd ever use...

But what's done is done, now I have a Twitter account and it's just another place for me to rant...

Besides Twitter, I tried playing a sport I never thought I'd play as well...soccer.

To be absolutely frank with you, it's really not my type of sports...for now that is. I tend to panic when I get the ball under my foot, I play rough, and most importantly...I can't kick the ball good enough. But thus far, I have went for 2 soccer sessions with the SH guys, and despite my statement above, I had fun.

But for those who know me well, there's one very crucial thing about my attitude that they should know...I've said it umpteen times, and I'll say it again...

Besides hating to lose, I tend to get pissed at myself for not being able to get a job done right.

Although the SH clique reassures me that they don't blame me for my poor skills, I still scold myself for being a total klutz. Nothing personal, it's just how my mind works...

But the bottomline is, it's fun taking part in the soccer session with 'em despite the fact that my body had kinda' given way a couple of times. Thanks, SHSG! I really appreciate it guys!

Alright, before I conclude my first blog post in a long while, thought I'll share some drawings I have done just to let people know I haven't been just idling my time away doing nothing...but still, no colors. XD

Bleach crossovers...

HARUNA X Zaraki Kenpachi


RINA X Hitsugaya Toushiro


TOMOMI X Kyouraku Shunsui


MAMI X Kuchiki Byakuya


A younger version oF Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni...



Thaz'all folks...

Oh and I'll be lookin' forward to seeing you and Lee Anne again, Sista'!

No comments: