Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A lil' better...

Been thinking a lot these 2 days...

To be frank , I have yet to thoroughly sort out my thoughts just yet, but I'm definitely feeling a lil' bit better.

It's probably the Shawn Michaels VS Bret Hart DVD. Seeing their reconciliation makes me wanna' look up some of the guys I know and call for a truce.

I'm sure this is no secret...I'm not a good person. I may not have committed murder or arson (yet...), but I have done some rather hideous things to some people...

Lies were told...

Backs were stabbed...

Souls wounded...

Bodies bruised...

Some qualities I've always despised are actually qualities I once had...maybe not till the very extreme, but I'm nonetheless guilty of possessing those qualities.

For the past 2 days, I've done deeper soul searching than I have ever done before, but sadly, I still haven't got the courage to meet some of 'em face to face, neither do I have a proper solution to make my position a lil' more prominent...

But life goes on, and so today I sat down and watched the WWE DVD.

I thought I knew a lot about Bret and Shawn and that night at Montreal...but after watching the entire interview, I realized I know nothing about them.

The part that truly got my attention was when they were talkin' about their reconciliation. Eyes turned red and tears were shed...as a wrestling fan, I felt the emotion emanating from both men and was getting watery eyes as well...especially when they showed the clip when Bret and Shawn hugged on RAW, 4th January 2010.

I've already seen that episode of RAW 1 year ago, but watching it again today was extra heartwarming and it definitely meant much more.

I've known all along that I was the one who made the wrong moves and the wrong decisions to certain issues...and after today, I would love to meet some of those guys again in hopes that we can all bury the hatchet, regardless of whether they still bear a grudge against me for my actions back then or not.

There is a handful of souls however, whom I would rather not propose a truce...despite my desire for complete tranquility in my mind, I just cannot condone what those people have done.

To those whom I've truly did wrong to due to my egoistical/reckless/unreasonable/irresponsible decisions in the past, I'm willing to apologize face to face and offer my hand in peace.

To those whom I MIGHT have done something wrong to but I feel no guilt whatsoever...in fact I feel justified, because they have dealt an absurdly immense blow unto me...I just can't find it in my heart to reconciliate with 'em.

Fortunately, it's not a very big number.

No matter, I hereby sincerely thank Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Jim Ross for putting that DVD together. Not only did it enlighten the wrestling fans about the Hart-Heart rivalry, but it too brought certain peace to me. Thank you, gentlemen!

Next, I would like to thank those whom I have hurt, but chose to forgive me in any way (I might not know it...).

I've been saying countless sorry(s) and thank you(s) to my peers, but I want y'all to know, when I say (or type for this matter) them, not once did they not come from my heart...especially as I grow up and learned my mistakes back in the days, all the more am I apologetic.

To those whom I have hurt, and haven't forgiven me...I hope one day I'll be able to find my way back to you and offer my apologies. Whether or not I'm forgiven, it's your decision...

Perhaps one of the most emotional days I've had...and one of the most emotional posts I've made. Good night to all, and may a good day awaits~❤

No comments: