Friday, April 17, 2009

An amazing woman indeed...

A woman, Susan Boyle attained fame almost instantly with her powerful voice...not only in Britain's Got Talent, but all around the world. On 1st look, a 40+ years old lady like her would expect people to think of a typical, simple housewife. But never would one ever expect that this typical housewife, whose dream was to be in the same league (or further) as Elaine Paige, received a standing ovation upon singing...and most importantly, stunned all in attendance, including the 3 judges...the very same bunch of souls whom I strongly believed that they're gonna see a joke of the century...

Well, I won't deny...I'm a lil skeptical about how good her singing is on first glance. Hey, I'm not a singing person, nor do I know the qualities to sing well, but I do know what is comfortable to your ears.

...and she sure busted me for that...

When Susan speaks of her dream and aspirations, camera cuts everywhere around the auditorium and showed faces saying, "What the f*ck?!". Now now, you know who you are...

But she certainly changed everybody's opinion 540 degrees. Who the hell would still jeer such a splendid voice. Well, I dunno about the guys who said she was lip-syncing, but I definitely...well, lemme quote what Amanda Holden said...

"That was the biggest wake-up call ever..."

Let's assume she's really lip-syncing, then you gotta give her credit for doing it so darn well, and hell...I would say it's flawless...so until then, I say that her singing is for REAL...

DAMN!

I mean even Simon Cowell couldn't lay a finger on that one. And you certainly see how destructive Susan's singing is when Amanda's eyes got all teary...maybe it's the quality of the video on Youtube...but until someone proves me otherwise, I'm gonna say Susan's voice moved Amanda Holden big time...

Simply unbelievable...a must watch for all even if you're not a fan of "Idol" and "Got Talent" shows like me...

If you're looking for the video here...lemme tell ya, I don't have it. Why? Because embedding has been disabled by request...and yes, all of em. But I'll be nice enough to provide you guys the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

No comments: