Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I hate it when this happens...

Kwl kwl...everything is kwl. Just that I almost got over pissed just now, for I thought that the dental clinic's pulling an April fool joke on me...despite having reassurance from the lady herself that it's not a prank when I booked an appointment for today...

I don't mind people pulling pranks and stuff on me...so long it doesn't require me to wake up early and do stupid things at my grumpy period...

And of course, there's still a limit on what kind of joke it is...

So I waited for almost half an hour outside the clinic. Not a very long time, but since I've only just got out of bed...I'm still a lil short tempered and not having much patience for almost anything...

Waited and waited...getting frustrated by the minute...and getting hungrier at the same time. As a result, I'm getting more pissed.

Well luckily the dental clinic DID open after half an hour. That sure cleared my doubts of whether I'm screwed or not. Bo bian loh...that's why I'm always on the losing end, for I'm too trusting at times...but I didn't blow my top or anything...I'm still able to succumb my temper. =)

Not bad for a hot headed eh?

No comments: