Saturday, April 04, 2009

Heart Of Sword "Mixes"

Got my hands on 3 different versions of remixes of Heart Of Sword. Similar for most parts...but definitely better than the original in the other parts.

I prefer the remix playing as my blog song now to the other 2 remixes...despite the fact that it kinda sounded as if the audio output is screwed...

Anyway...

Just got to know from Kiato-chan yesterday that I'll be in a different group from my clique. Well...like he said, 1 group apart, and the time table is pretty similar. But I doubt I can hang out with em as often like we used to be.

At least they won't have a spoilsport stuck with em most of the time...

Remember what I told ya yesterday, Kiato-chan...and don't try ta crawl your way outta your responsibility! I'll be watching...

No comments: