Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fatal Frame "Fatality"

Just when I thought my body clock's readjusting back......

No matter...needless to say, I believe most of ya, if not all, should know under which genre of games Fatal Frame falls under.

Souls who have experienced playing the game, be it a veteran or just running around the map and escape whatever you encounter, regardless if it's a malice apparition or Casper's Japan counterpart...you should know how does it feel to play the game.

Tense...

Excited...

On guard...

Expected to see something but nothing's there...

Something pops up when you least expect it...

The game's perfect for all to play, I'm telling ya. I hate to admit it, but when I first played it, I kinda...

DAMN!

Courtesy of Jun who jioed me in while staying over at Daniel's house...it's more than 2 years...but I can still remember how I felt then...

It's not so bad to play it with your friends, but to play it alone in the dead of the night...you're in for a wild ride...

I suddenly had the urge to play the game despite knowing that I'll jump time and time again while playing. Unfortunately, I don't have the platform, nor the game...so I decided to satisfy myself by watching some videos to freak myself out...

Well....

I have no problems finding the videos...

But the problem is, the game cracks me up rather than scaring me. No, no...not that the game play is no longer good, it's the player who's responsible...

He seriously busted the supposedly tense and dark ambiance...but nobody's gonna blame him for it. In fact, everybody enjoyed it, including me...

It's better to see for yourself...

But I must warn you...heavy profanity ahead...and best watched in the middle of the night...all alone...in the darkness......



The next one's gonna be rather short, but sorta effective...



I liked the screams in here the best...it's as if he's turned loony...



See the reason why a horror game makes me laugh in the middle of the night now? But my thirst for some horror has yet to diminish...at least for now...

If you find me lame to laugh at those things...you have no laughing bone...

Ok, it's kinda screwing up your audio output. But damn, it sure hell is fun watching him play...you won't find players like him around often. I'd say it's a privilege to hear his hoarse screams and his comical way of playing the scariest game to date...

Done watching the videos, I wish thou souls to sleep tight...and I mean TIGHT...for you never know what might reach out it's malicious claws upon your neck...

...tonight...

No comments: