Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh I just "LOVE" this timetable...

Guess what?

The timetable for the next semester is finalized, and the very time slot that caught my attention is on Thursday...the day which I thought shall be an off-day since it's so damn empty from morning to afternoon.

BUT!

As I scroll down, I realized that my classes are punched in from 1800 to 2100.

Damn am I "lucky"...

I'm not saying that I should have any privileges that shall exclude me from any night classes...I don't mind staying in school until night falls or even midnight for that matter, but to have lessons at night kinda pose a problem for me...for I'm not someone who can focus well during night time...

And I hate to admit it...my body clock is slowly tuning back. Thus, I'm no longer the extreme nocturnal type anymore...for now that is...I mean I didn't really did it intentionally. Lately I just got tired at night, and before I know it...

DAMN!

Ah no matter...

Tomorrow shall be another fine day, for I shall be going back to school and meeting up with the clique. The lecture however, is not my main concern tomorrow, since...ya know...I just wanna meet my friends.

Sounds hypocritical...but hell true...

I mean...you never know...we're gonna be in different classes after all. Ya dig?

No comments: