Thursday, June 18, 2009

Basara overdose...

Yet again...I'm unable to sleep. I've been drifting in and out of my slumber for the pass few hours...having these "feverish dreams"...

Ya know when you are sleeping with a fever, and you tend to dream with things that preoccupied you the most, probably things that you like...things that you're very involved with before you rest. Despite them being dreams with topics of your interest...there's like a small sense of......

Discomfort...

Confusion...

And like I mentioned before, you will keep drifting in and out of your sleep...I dunno if it's intentional or not, but damn I'm doing it...

Me...perhaps I've been TOO into Sengoku Basara recently...an anime based on the real warring states that took place in ancient Japan. It's the time of samurais and shoguns and seppukus...however the anime, of course, are portrayed in a more fantasy way with attacks that calls forth typhoon and brightly shone aura...typical anime elements.

The very character which I first took notice of is Akechi Mitsuhide...another MS (Masochistic + Sadistic) freak.


De? See the reason why he caught my attention. Yup...long flowing white hair, one of the best used elements to depict a villain...along with those sinister sickles, and the pale skin which added a slight tinge of undeadness to the character.

I prefer this form compared to his Samurai Warriors/Musou Orochi game counterpart...which is more gentlemanly with black hair rather than white, and wielding a katana instead of 2 sickles which reaps life...in other words, he's more human in those games...

Well...guys like him are always the reason why I watch anime. Because people of that category normally deals and all-out carnage and enjoyed them.

Anyways...I've been having flashes of him inside my mind every now and then...I dunno if those are part of my dream, but I sure do feel a lil feverish then. But I'm fine now that I'm up...so yeah, he's like the one responsible for giving me fever dreams and booted me out of bed...

So don't get yourself too involved in any business just before you got to sleep. You mights just burn up...

No comments: