Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Silent Rebellion

Despite this being the holidays, I could hardly find any reasons to blog. Since there's like...nothing of interest going on around here.

Well...there are, not positives ones however. But damn...I can't always vent my frustrations on this blog...for it doesn't change the fact that I'm still a loser...

As I mentioned before, if you waged war with your parents, you're destined to lose no matter how much you are able to speak up for yourself. Neither does it matter even if you managed to shut em up. So long you fight back, in other people's eyes, they would mostly condemn you for talking back to your parents...

In my case, the ole' lady would always end the war with lines that would not only make me the loser, but also a full-fledged sinner...you wouldn't feel good after listening to em.

So now, I sought another way out. Dunno if it would ever work then, but I'm gonna give it a try...for she's one tough woman I can ever wage war with...

Just remain silent and don't give a damn about anything but yourself.

Well, it worked to a certain extent, it looked as if nothing happened today when I woke up...life went on like it did before. Amazing, ain't it. Hell, I surely don't enjoy quarreling with her, due to the absolute accuracy of the quote, "Wage war against parents, and thee shalt lose".

Surely, I don't like to lose, in most aspects...let alone a fight. Too bad, I'm not that good with verbal fights. Only physical fights can allow me to truly enjoy the fun...

But no matter no matter, I shall take it that the events that took place for the past few days as the last of any disputes...for I'm seriously sick of losing...yup, that's the reason enough I think...

No comments: