Monday, June 01, 2009

Congratulations, Nick and Clara!

First and foremost, congratulations to Nick and Clara biao jie for tying the knot, at the same time, happy birthday to Clara as well...

Wish you both a blissful marriage and may you bear loads of children. I dunno if you both will ever see this, but damn...I'll just put it up here, hoping that you might pass by here some day in the future and see this message.

Bo bian lah...I shy mah. People marriage not really my business, but it still reminds me of my failed first love...and to make matters even better, the waitress serving our table looks like "somebody" to a certain extent sia.

I was like...win liao loh...

Tch...no matter, best wishes to you both!

Unfortunately, due to my finger quickness far surpassing my cerebral processing speed, I accidentally deleted most of the pictures in my phone while marking them...

I hate it whenever that happens...

These are all that's remained...


AND~~~

Apparently, I'm having problems with Imeem playing songs on my blog. I can't help it when the song suddenly got cut into just a 30 seconds "preview". So I took it down for now, until I can solve that problem...

Ok time for school...

*****
****
***
**
*

Sista! Gambatte ne!

No comments: