Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Such a loser...

For the first time in dunno-how-long...I felt that I'm a thorough loser...

I've always thought that I'm up for any challenges. I've even adopted a "take no bullshit" philosophy...however, today I've only seen my pathetic side.

A teacher caught me for something. Normally, I thought that I would just confront him/her and sort things out. But what I did today is total contrary to my resolve...I looked on at him as he exited the school, but I didn't walk up to him and reason things out.

I'm at fault perhaps...but on a second thought, I'm not really in any wrong.

I didn't realize what happened until a period of time passed. I've betrayed my philosophy to take no bullshit and shall reason things out whether I'm in the right or wrong or neutral...in the end, I just let him slipped past thinking that I'm definitely in the wrong...

Such a fucking wimp...and the utmost failure...

Now that I think of it...I've never actually succeeded in doing well in a lot of things...

Academic results...

Relationships. Be it family, friends or love...

Horrible failures that reflected only how weak I am. I thought I'm someone who could easily take on challenges, regardless whether they are good or bad...it looks like all I saw today is my rotten guts...

Why did someone like me even exist in the first place...I really wonder...

No comments: