Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy 1 year old, Tiffany!

Celebrated Tiffany's first birthday in some restaurant in Shaw Center a couple of hours ago. Gotta admit it...it's kinda ulu there...

It's like located at a dead end after a long passageway where both sides are shops (that are closed)...pardon me if it's nothing surprising, it's my first time at Shaw Center, and I don't think I have to say why is it so...

Anyways, the main event of the evening is of course celebrating my niece's first birthday.

Allow the pictures to speak on my behalf...luckily I didn't rashly delete the photos this time round...

The ke-ki...


The birthday gal...


Grandmother and granddaughter...


Happy family...


Happy birthday, Tiffany! Your uncle's looking forward to you being able to greet him soon.

No comments: