Thursday, January 01, 2009

200th post!

Finally reached my 200th post...excluding the ones I deleted of course...

Anyway, I had another adventurous day with Jon today. We intend to get Wei Ying her birthday present, so met up at Bedok Interchange as usual, and we headed for Bugis. Initially, we planned to get her a bag...well, we did, but the bag we got is used mainly for pocketing money...

Yeah, so we got a her a white wallet instead. It's a pretty quick grab, I thought it's gonna take us like 30 minutes or more to go search for a suitable item, but it doesn't look like that's the case...

Granted...

Next, we went to shop for a ring for Jon. I seriously can't be a guide...I know what shop it is, and I remember it's on level 2...but I can't pinpoint it's exact location. So we went guru guru guru guru, stepping on the same ground twice...probably more!

Got fed up, and just picked a random shop selling rings. Jon picked one and it cost $50! I thought I heard wrongly sia...but he took it anyways.

So, on to look for the exit...and I came across the shop I was looking for...

I'm like...WTF?!

I walked passed it a few times and I never notice it. Super bad eyes I have lah. Or probably it's due to the tattoo shop right beside it, which never fails to attract my attention, and they're serving a customer right then, which made it even more interesting...

The buzzing of the tattoo machine was flat-out awesome man...I dunno why, but that's how it is.

So went into the shop, and I got myself the skull ring. The devil ring's kinda kwl as well, and I thought of getting it....but I didn't in the end. Next time loh.

The skull ring...


Got my ring, we then went down and landed directly in front of 2nd edition. So Jon got a couple of shirts as well...

Trained to Tampines to get the preset wrapped up, and off to Pasir Ris after we're notified that Wei Ying might be going to E-Hub. Waited for a while...and we noticed something interesting.

Since we're at the terminal, the train would stay in that station for some time before departing for the opposite terminal. So there's a train waiting for more passengers, while the other train came from the other side. Then, we saw passengers alighting from the train behind us, and boarding the one waiting for the passengers...

And hell, it's not one or two passengers, or one or two times...

It's a lot of souls...and all the time...

Why do souls go all the way to the terminal and board the train which will bring them back to whence they came? A mystery indeed...

Doesn't matter. Jon then called Wei Ying and realized that she decided not to come out anymore, possibly due to the rain. Win liao loh...we waited and waited, only to learn that she's gonna stay at home...

Never mind...

Trained back to Eunos, and went up to her house. Xiao Yun and Chern Yu are there too. So handed over the present, and we're off. Jon went for the train, and I bused home...and is currently stoning...

Tomorrow gotta school again...

Sian...

No comments: