Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing can keep the dead down...

Days of damaged-modem-thus-no-internet is gone, but the mood ain't getting any better...

No matter, I don't intend to let this grave vacant too long...for when the time comes, I might not be able to undo the damage dealt.

Firstly, the open house ain't all that enjoyable as it turned out to be 2 straight days of no work, but sitting around doing nothing. We sort of helped out on the first day, but our help came in last minute. We're told that we were free after waiting for ages and nothing happening...we were then offered a deal that we could either roam around the school until dismissal time, or we could help out...

SO~~~

Clement and I helped out. Kind, huh?

Well...frankly speaking, I'm kinda glad that it happened that time. After all, you went there to collect CCA points without even needing to lift a finger! But on a second thought...

DAMN!

No work after all the troubles?

The first day ain't maddening, since I'm enjoying life most of the time. But the second day of duty is when I'm starting to hate life further...

I woke up I at 0500 early in the morning, for my mum to spray my hair black. YEAH! I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT MYSELF, OK?! Anyway...she's gotta work in the morning, so I gotta wake up super early to get my hair done...

Granted...it's around 0600. I sat in front of the com until it's time for school, after all I can't freaking sleep with a head full of "wet paint", and my bedsheets are white...

Exited drawing class at around 1100. Slacked and ate and played and talked and stuff in A338 until it's our turn to move out...

Waited...

And waited...

Souls in...

Souls out...

Waited more...

And more...

On and on and on...

We waited for an hour+ this time...in and out of toilets for a couple of times, completed Distant Glory - Heroes and Distant Glory - Villains on Dissidia...2 ROUNDS OF EACH SOMEMORE! (Excluding the total time it took me to reloading the game for it's faster than restarting the whole level)

Finally...the lady told us that Anderson Sec ain't coming anymore...

RAWR!

For the second consecutive day, we're not giving any official guide to any schools. Ok loh...win liao loh...so all went back to A338 to makan. Saw Ms Amy there. She's in charge of the goody bags.

So Clement and I helped her with supplying the stations with bags and water and stuff, along with some other student helpers...I strongly believe that pushing trolleys around was much, much, MUCH more fun.

Why?

Because I get to apply strength on something, that's why...

So pushed out the trolley full of supplies, and pushed the trolley back with Clement sitting on it, and it's not just one trip mind ya'...

Not bad lah...

At least I get to enjoy the supplying trips at the end of the day, despite being high on shagness...plus, I get to hear Ms Amy laugh sia. That's something I've never ever heard before from the day she started teaching me at the beginning of the semester, until now...

Pretty kwl, eh?

**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

I'm still pondering whether or not to cut my hair at February......

No comments: