Monday, January 12, 2009

New jeans...

As usual...the daily routine from opening your eyes to going to school, except this time, I'm bringing 2 BIG jeans to school for my big bro later for trade-in purposes. But hell...it's boring doing this everyday. YES! I SAID IT'S BORING TO OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYDAY AT A GIVEN TIME! Although there's no helping to it...as if souls can stop doing that...

Well...they can...so long that they're silenced in their graves...

Ok, that's not really the point...

School was so-so today...

Storyboard...Xian and I were not condemned to the core, but we're pretty much screwed anyway...but fret not comrade, for both of us thrives on last minute works...

Tsugi...

Typography. Next week's the deadline, and I just started. It's not much of a trouble since I understood more of what we are supposed to do today. So happily ended the class and off to South canteen.

Diao there for a bit then off to Yishun to meet my big bro. Saw the unmistakable figure of his, and we headed for Levi's.

Do what?

Buy jeans loh...

So I tried on 3 jeans I think...bo bian, I slim mah, and I don't freaking know what's the size number I always took...

AND~~~

I can't freaking grow any fatter OK?! It's not my fault for not gaining weight...I ate more than I could take sometimes, and I'll never stop eating until I'm full or over-loaded...ok lah sometimes maybe will break. But I tried my best, didn't I?

Tch...

Never mind...

Tried a black one (KYAAA! I like it!)...however, it's kinda loose. Not so bad so long I have a belt...but in case some kid wants some candy and pulls my pants...

DAMN! -CENSORED- -CENSORED- -CENSORRRED-

So yeah...too bad loh...

Tried other 2. Finally, got the latter one. Design, not bad. The point is, it's slightly tapered...at least that's what I heard. Got my jeans, my next aim is to buy a belt with the pin and holes rather than just a buckle.

Next, go makan at some coffee shop. My bro say the chicken rice there wery de nice...but too bad, the business also wery de good, so the stall is also wery de empty...bo bian loh, so we wery de shag...

Cabbed home after eating...

Finally, riding a cab but not me paying...how long has it been since I've enjoyed such luxury...

No matter, a video shall end today's post...

Bleach...again. Mayuri -CENSORED- Nemu...


No comments: