Monday, January 19, 2009

Plain pathetic...

Ok...I'm actually blogging on my laptop now in safe mode...

Why?

Because my freaking laptop got f*cked up by who-knows-what, and I'll get a blue screen error whenever I boot my laptop normally...super bummer lah. Bo bian loh...gotta vent my frustrations here...else I'm gonna start punching the air and busting oxygen molecules...

Can you imagine?

3-4 days unable to use your laptop to it's maximum capability. It's not so bad since the internet connection can still be accessed. But I can't freaking play my songs! It's so......quiet loh...

Videos worse...

Can watch...but everybody in the video tio pu zua, all bo xia...subtitles don't really help much in this kind of situation...

So use my handphone play songs loh...but the feel super de different lah. Ah...don't care le. Hopefully in a few hours time, my laptop will recover, for I'll be bringing it to school for reformatting.

Endure...

Endure...

Endure...

No comments: