Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!

WOOO~~~

I've finally rose from my grave once again...for I'm not in the mood recently, and time doesn't really permits me to blog...

First and foremost, a happy lunar new year to all souls out there.

I believe everybody knows what exactly will happen during this day. Ya-huh, that's right...going around asking for money and people will hand over a red packet stuffed with 2 chocolate coins...

Uh...it happens...centuries ago, that is...

Anyway, went to the temple in the morning as usual...what else? Find my Dad loh...I mean I gotta visit him definitely de mah...sculli later at night he pinch my face......

So met up with Terry, Shirley and of course, Tiffany. Diaoed there for a while, and headed on home together.

Thus...

Ate LOTS of food...

Talked LOTS of coc...I mean stuff...

Played with Tiffany...

And some other stuff? Can't really be bothered to list down every thing.

You definitely won't see her without Tiffany de...


Tiffany posing...sexy eh?

No comments: