Friday, April 18, 2008

Continuation

Ok, I'm finally back at home...now for some pics I took today...

Yong Kiat...lol...see which soul get fatal framed first...



Shi Wei & Addy...


Fernanders...


Clement...


Ok...I know I'm not a really good photographer...but hey...I tried my best...so let's just let this issue go alright...

All the pics up there sort of...took away all that is left in my memory stick loh, so Vanessa, somehow...managed to escape from the hell of being framed...lol, gonna frame her into the camera as well someday in the future...

Oh oh oh oh, and today went to take a look at the CCAs presentations. Initially, everybody have different opinions on which CCA should we join.

Clement wants tennis...

Fernanders wants the Japanese Cultural Club...

Vanessa signed up for basketball...

Yong Kiat goes for debating clubs...

Zhi Xian has interest in basketball...

Me? I believe in the heart of swords...thus kendo...

Then we like......ah screw that, and we all ended up in tennis. I mean that's pretty kwl as well. Since kendo is all about whacking people with a wooden sword, I might as well use the racket as a weapon as well.

Nah, just kidding...

But seriously, being together will be like, we wouldn't be alone in separate CCAs, and it will save us the trouble of making new friends when you tend to risk meeting some MAJOR buttholes who will like...anti you de loh......

So, that's the story...

Not really much for an update...and Shi Wei has being complaining how BORING it is in here...

SO......here are some videos to reduce the damage......

Full Metal Alchemist chibi OVA...



Full "Numa" Alchemist...



Wow...after days and days of agony...AND ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING...I can finally, FINALLY...slack a lil bit......

RAWR!!! THE STUPID WISDOM TOOTH IS IRRITATING MAN!!!

No comments: