Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I miss you...

Still can't really get over that matter. I always thought that I can start afresh when I enter Poly...guess I'm wrong...

If I may, I would like to quote Weiying...who quoted this from her friend.

"Trying to forget someone you deeply love, is like trying to remember a stranger you never knew"

Or something like that...

It's never easy to start a relationship...especially a one-sided scenario, and it's never easy to end one. But I didn't even got a chance to give it a try...and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Perhaps I shall remain a bachelor for the rest of my life? I don't know. No matter, I'll wish her happiness, for if you truly like someone, you will give her/him your best wishes, and as long as they are happy...so will you.

A super caveman term , but kinda true...

Warui na...my emo ego seems to get the better of me yet again...if you feel that this post looks fake, that will be from your point of view, I have nothing to say about it and I don't see the need to defend myself...for I have no intentions of showing how I really feel when I'm out there...well, at least...most of the time......

Alright alright...enough of emo posts for now...

Finally found the right time to upload this video. Sad to say, only people who know Cantonese can understand what the fudge is going on in there. But fear not people...for there is Chinese subtitles...but in a rather...complex character form...so if you still can't understand a a single freaking word......

Then too bad for you loh......



That's not all...so there's no need to get all depressed over the previous video. Here are some Hokkien videos edited from some shows, which I believe most of you should know...

If you still can't figure out what is going on, you might slip on a banana peel and get run over by a truck one of these days...

Star Wars...



Lord Of The Rings...this has subtitles...



James Bond...



Ok...that's all I can find for now...

*******************************************************

How I wish that I could see you one more time...one last time...and hopefully this time, I'll be able to meet you eye to eye......

No comments: