Friday, April 25, 2008

Bu-Gi-Su

Today is quite a short day. Start class at about...1010? After class, went to the playground and played around for sometime...

Vanessa was playing with her swing again. And she went as high as I can remember the last time. Angeline joined in later, and she's another siao one. She actually outswung Vanessa leh! What the hell is wrong with girls man...they can like swing as if there is no tomorrow sia...and I tried to let Yong Kiat do the same when I forcefully pushed him on the swing...

Don't worry, he enjoyed it...lol...and you bet your ass that I had lots of fun pushing his ass off as well...

Wished I had pushed even harder...let's try again next time, ok?

Then we went on and played everything we can think of...until Fernanders started jumping across the small gate, and slowly more people joined in. Angeline wanted a photo of her jumping over, but things just...

*Poop*

...happens...

Finally, to end the wonderful time at the playground, Fernanders and I challenged greater heights...he jumped off, and I suicide windowed over. It was fun man...and Vanessa showed a great deal of courage......by just leaping down...hah...ain't really easy for a girl...gotta give ya' that...

Too bad...no photos of video taken out of those...

Then headed for Geylang Methodist to collect Clement's O levels cert. After which we cabbed to Bugis...the taxi uncle is...dunno lah. But he had one helluva time talking to Clement...he was like laughing his ass off and cracking jokes with him loh...

Hehe...I think the uncle likes Clement sia...

Anyway...bought our items at Art Friend and Popular, then went to Bugis Junction...Fernanders got a new baggie!!! Next...we went home and......do whatever we're doing now...

Monday gonna go extend hair...but gonna bust a hole in my wallet...damn sian de loh...no matter, I can, and I will tie my own pony tail.

Wish granted...

No comments: