Monday, April 21, 2008

King Vanity's Party

Start of a new week...and we'll have to do something...ah it's up to you how you gonna phrase the entire event...

So we dress up, get something touched up at school, and prepare to do the presentation.


Lot's of kwl things happened then. Lol, like Vanessa playing tag with Fernanders, and Clement is like...go kah jiao again...


And I was being laughed at every single time I open my eyes after putting on the eyeliner...I hate to admit it...but my eyes look kinda girlish...so...

*Ahem*

Here's some of the pics taken during the preparation. I know they're somehow gay...so do me a favour and keep the comments to yourself, and spare me those "Haha, you look gay" comments...

Shi Wei and I...
...ok fine, with Clement...


Shi Wei and I again...


Clement, Fernanders, me and Yong Kiat...


Yeah yeah, I dress up as Gaara...as in the head only...so can we proceed?

Me, Clement, Fernanders, Jervis and Yong Kiat...all yawning except me...


Ok no way in hell am I naming out everybody in there...so try and figure it out yourself. If you can't, then toooo baaaad...


Alright...after all these, we went for our "party"...and we was like presenting one by one, and people was like taking pictures of you...

And Shi Wei was like on the front seat...so she got a side view of me...well, at least not so bad lah...can see the "ai" on my forehead.


People who watch Naruto should know what Gaara's personality is like...so from there, you can know approximately what kind of person am I...

Ok...then the thing goes on and on and on...

FINALLY!!!

The whole event came to a close...and we took the last picture of the day...


Yeah, we have a pretty......kwl...lecturer, oh and by the way, he is the one who afroed himself last week...so you can imagine how FASCINATING it will be...

Ok ok here's some people I would like to thank...

Shi Wei, for helping me to put on the "feminine" eyeliner. Lol...

Evone, for settling the eyeliner for my lower eyelid...

Fernanders, for drawing the "ai" on my forehead...

Vanessa, for lending me the eyeliner...although I didn't use much of hers...

Addy, for being like such a buddy in the eyeliner industry...

Clement, for doing the horselaugh over
every single thing...

Yong Kiat, for letting me hug you for like...almost the entire day? Lol.

I think that's about all...for those whose name was not up there, pardon me, and forget about it......

Nah...just tell me, and I will upload it again...

For those of you who wants the whole album of today's picture, please proceed to Shi Wei's blog. So spam her tagboard if you can, and if possible, try to leave a vulgar word or two...that will definitely please her...

Lol...ok ok off to work...

No comments: