Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gone...for now...

How shiok...just came back from the dentist...I have finally got rid of that pain in the ass. Well, at least it's one down...and three, which are not active yet, to go...

Although it ain't there to disturb me anymore, but a hole at the back of my gums kinda...suck man...

But look at the bright side, at least you get a free dose of blood occasionally...so just drink to your heart's content...

A picture of that lil imp that made me lose my appetite and sleep these few days. There's a lil bit of blood...so those who will faint or puke at the sight of blood...I advice you to look at the picture while having lunch...


Cute right...it's quite large actually...don't believe go pull yours out and take a closer look at it loh...

Another different angle...


I decided to keep it...and perhaps I can add some carvings on it? Who knows, it may fetch quite a nice price...

Lol, whatever...

Alright...for those of you who have done puking the hell outta yourself or sprung up from a deep coma caused by my magnificent wisdom tooth, here's something sweet for you. You may not like it, but hey...it's much better than staring at someone's tooth ain't it...

Sweet Impact...


No comments: