Thursday, April 17, 2008

Poly life...

Finally able to post again...can't really find any time recently to blog since waves after waves of homework are being thrown at me. Damn sad de loh...

Actually, I'm supposed to do my homework now...and yet I'm here updating the blog...

Kwl right...slacking off again...

True lah, Poly don't really give a damn about how your hair grows or what you feed it with...but the stress is damn shiok de lah...everyday come back, you just get to bury your entire head deep into the piles of work, and do nothing but......

work...

work...

AND MORE WORK!!!

If this goes on, I think within months I will go bonkers de loh. But luckily I have some great guys working with me there. Lol, and a couple of Narutards too.

But despite the fact that I have some good friends...I still tend to have the..."live in solitude" attitude sometimes...I don't think this attitude will go away anytime soon...but that's what made me "me"...

Ok ok enough of work and solitude...

Monday we've gotta dress up real good man...kinda lame I think. Since the lecturer making this announcement is......afroed......so, you can imagine how lame that thing's gonna be...but I'll be anticipating it...

That's all...must chiong homework liao...or else will die a horrible death in the grades...

Cheers, Vanessa...stay happy!

No comments: