Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Orientation

NYP's orientation has just ended...

*Phew*

3 days and I barely had any sleep...perhaps I'm already used to working during night time and sleep during the day...so it kinda sux when you have to get up DAMN early and you've to fly all the way to the Poly...


Anyways, the orientation is kwl. Got to know some new tomodachi, and a "sexy" course coordinator. Lol, I gotta say, she's one helluva woman. She has what it takes to be a perfect comedian. She can crack jokes and make us laugh our ass off, and she doesn't show the slightest sign of laughter.

Ok here's what we did today. We went there and started our day drawing our favourite anime character(s) on some foam boards.

Well, there are fairy tale characters, L from Death Note, Lavi from D-Grayman, Itachi from Naruto...sill got some more I think.

I draw...who else...

Zaraki Kenpachi loh...

Wah lao but the painting part ruin some parts of the picture lah...sad sad sad...doesn't matter......

Here's the picture of our combined efforts.
..


Icastz's the name of our group. From the looks of the rest of the team's paintings, you gotta believe that they excel in drawings. My piece is the top part of "A".

If you die die also can't see, well here's a BIGGER piece for ya'...


Ok I know Kenpachi's a lil too blue. Those are actually the shadows, but I think I'm just not very good at that...

SOOO...just forgive me for making him feel...ya' know...blue...

This piece is done by Shi Wei...


Oh look! It's Spongebob just got ran over by a truck and spluttered his guts all over the place!

Kwl ain't it...oh I just love Gothic arts. But you've gotta agree with the fact that the patterns filled in the board is delicate. Not many people can draw abstract arts like those...

I said that this is gonna make a fine blog skin. However, I remembered that I didn't know how to make one.

Bo bian loh...see who can make blog skin, then I will just let him/her do the job...

Alright, now gotta go chiong assignments le...how sian......

No comments: