Thursday, November 20, 2008

4E4!!!

Ya...I know I just blogged like a couple of hours ago. So forgive my nearly 24/7 blogger spirit, ok?

It's just that my nostalgia symptoms are acting up again, so I'm gonna blog about it...

A photo of Damai 4E4 of 2007...


Credit goes to Jon for uploading the picture on his blog...although his presence is minimized in the picture as Fadhlina's head has eclipsed his...ain't really nice, but that's our classic Jon. Still a pretty shy boy then lol. K lah. Don't spoil your image le. He's shy...but kwl. ;)

Wee Ming is unblockable as usual...given his height. No, not the scarfed "lady"...but the one beside him...

Xue Qian's being pretty popular among the ladies I guess lol. Long time since I last saw him. But I doubt he's got any troubles with life now. A carefree soul whose studies is never a problem, as well as his social life.

Jun had longer hair now compared to the photo...DUH?! Met him recently anyways...and he's another no trouble guy. Still hot over basketball definitely...I bet that's never gonna change...

Then there's Wei Ying and Xiao Yun, the founders of the Nun Club...and a couple of poor souls, against their will, were abducted into that organization.

POW-DER-HUL, ain't it...

Then we have our dear Loewe emoing at the corner of the picture...

Dunno why...

No matter...he's a total different person now loh...as in looks. The difference of hair length is the MOST obvious of all changes lah...heh a guy who never runs out of lady luck...

Think that's all, right?

Oh oh oh oh!

YONG KIAT! YOUR YVONNE IS INSIDE THERE! CAN YOU SEE HER? :D

WEEE...you guys can't see me...can't find me, can't find me lol...

I doubt that's gonna be the case anyways...

Guess that's all...tomorrow is gonna be yet another shag shag shag SHAG day for me...zzz

*****
****
***
**
*

That reminds me......

I don't see Ming De in the picture......

No comments: