Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's important?

Ain't having any good times for nearly a week now...

Fancy picking a fight with me just because I'm not sleeping. I have a lot on my mind...from the bad to the worst. From friendship to kinship...from people close to me to the one I loved...a lot has been on my mind.

Refreshing my memories on the sins I've committed...recalling the moments of betrayal. How the hell am I gonna sleep with all these on my mind...

And here comes someone who apparently got provoked by whatever there is outside, and started ranting random shit at me...blaming almost everything on me for not sleeping...

SCREW YOU MAN!!!

What does you having difficulty to sleep have to do with me...

What does my sleep have to do with house chores...

What does my sleep have to do with not helping you with certain stuff...

All these seems unrelated to a large extent loh...

Now the problem is...you got pissed outside, don't come home and start to vent your anger at me. I have my own ass to trouble about...don't act as if you're the only person suffering from the worst of grievance. I can easily tell you, we're on the same boat. My situation ain't anywhere better than yours...so quit assuming that just because you bumped into something bad, you can have the rights to raise your voice at me. Regardless if you're the president or my mother...

And here's a big thank you to a guy who has shielded the ole' lady from my rebukes...especially when she started tossing things around, and you just stood there looking all fierce and stuff, only to confront me when I throw something at the wall...

You guys cornered a teenager in a handicap situation, and you both just start to reprimand him even if I'm the innocent party...

How fair is that...

The cold war ain't intense...but it just irritates me when I'm given that fucked up look of yours...think you're the only one mad? Hell you're dead wrong...I'm definitely pissed as well DAMN IT!

All these ridiculous things just because I'm pondering over many matters, and didn't catch any sleep...

Tch...what a total waste of my time...

At least I'm feeling better today compared to yesterday...but still not really in the mood to do loads of things...

********************
*******************
******************
*****************
****************
***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

To Vanessa...

I know you're really at your limit already. I'm sorry for not being able to help you in anyway or give you any friendly advice...for I'm not really someone who has any say in this matter...but I CAN share some of your burden. Share your load among your friends...

Pass on some to me...share some with the rest too.

Yong Kiat...

Zhi Xian...

Addy...

Shi Wei...

Evone...

Even someone as no good as Jim (jk jk)...

Share your problem with anyone you deem as a friend, or someone capable of assisting you in any aspects. I strongly believe that they have no reason to turn you away, neither do they need a reason to reject you...

Like I said before, I'm not the best of advisers there is, but I can be a good listener at times...

I may not be in the best of moods recently... and although it doesn't really show completely...but you can bet your ass that I'll always be there whenever you need someone to talk to...

If you don't like that idea because I'm too egoistical or loathsome, I can understand that...but do turn to the other guys if you need anybody, and when you don't want the person sharing your troubles to be me...

I can't really fully understand your pain since I'm not in such a position before...but do cheer up, gal. I know you're a strong lady, and you ain't about to break that image of yours...right? n_n*

Gambatte ne...Vanessa...

No comments: