Monday, November 24, 2008

Damn it...DAMN IT!!!

This has gotta be one of the most fed up moment I've ever encountered...

By right, I should be able to sleep a couple of hours more tomorrow, since there's no Digital Imaging tutorial, and the lectures' like...2 hours? When we bump into such occasions...typical DMD Group 3 will pwn school and grab more sleep...while we'll "hire" some unlucky soul to tap our cards for us...

Yes...I'm supposed to be one of those lucky buggers...UNFORTUNATELY!

I have to turn up tomorrow to hand in my Storyboard assignment, which is supposed to be due 1800 today...and since I didn't manage to submit my work before the deadline, as I have to get some approval from the lecturer before I get screwed big time in my grades...I have to like...hand it in tomorrow...

SO~!

I will have to attend lecture tomorrow with only 2 other guys, whom are rather noble to sacrifice themselves for the rest of the group...

Thus...Zhi Xian, Yong Kiat and me...are the honorable representatives of DMD Group 3 to attend the 2 hours lecture...and just a side note, I'm DAMN RELUCTANT to be THAT kind of representative...it just suck big time lah.

And despite their undying spirit of selflessness...I believe Xian's and Kiat's opinions are not that different from mine...

So...yeah...I'm screwed......

DAMN!

No comments: