Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Screwed and more screw...

I shall conclude that today I've been doing nothing but waste time in school...

I'm supposed to attend the lecture today, and guess what...

I overslept...

Hence losing attendance for 2 modules. So...I tried to reach school as quickly as possible, hoping that I can go home as soon as I'm done.

Good for Xian and Kiat. They're not alone...Group 3 had more representatives than I thought there would be. So off for lunch and went to chiong Maya shortly after.

I thought it could be done pretty quickly as it looked kinda simple.

Hell I'm dead wrong...

I spent 3 stinking hours sitting on the chair, stoning at the monitor, and all I get was...

Crap...crap and more crap...

Redo...redo and more redo...

At the end of the day, I deleted whatever crap I had done...and decided to hate the world before heading home.

I mean...I'd rather do things last minute, under a pressurizing atmosphere (though I don't enjoy this method of doing things) and produce some "nice" work compared to what I'll produce before a certain deadline.

If I were to complete my work before the given deadline, I'll assume that it's a piece of nice crap and need no further amendments. Even if there's a need to touch up on certain areas, I wouldn't be bothered because I'm not in the mood, a.k.a lazy, as I'll think that there will be PLENTY of time to smoothen the edges. In the end, I will submit a piece of crap which is crappier than what will be done last minute...it happens almost all the time...

So yeah...I've actually went to school today JUST to submit my storyboard assignment...which merely took minutes.

Therefore, the bottomline is that...I'm screwed again...

No comments: