Sunday, November 16, 2008

Money not enough...DUH?!

NUUUUU!!!

I'm hallucinating about everything I wanted to buy...they just keep pestering me, and I can't seem to be able to soothe my soul until I get em...which is impossible as I've spent whatever amount that I've saved again...

Sh*t...

Hate it whenever I spend everything after saving up an amount...

Wah piang eh...heart damn itchy sia...

Let's see what I intend to get...

1. MMA Stopper Gloves
2. Sephiroth's Masamune
3. Trench coat
4. Presents
5. New shoes/boots
6. New shirt and pants
7. New bag
8. Future expenses on school stuff
9. TATTOOS!!!

Not a very long list...but the total cost make me feels like hanging myself...

I wanted to get the top 3 items the most, and it's a must to get number 4, can't give it a miss regardless the reason, especially when you made a promise...but I'm kinda having trouble now...no matter, I'll try my best to fulfill em...

The last one I really wanna get lah...but it's the most expensive of all the items loh. People say that I'll regret putting em later in my life. True, I may regret, but knowing that I'll regret about it ain't gonna stop me. I have too much regrets in my life, another regret or 2 won't make a difference to me...

As long as I'm doing whatever I wanna do, I don't mind regretting later, no matter if the people start gloating over my remorse...

It's sian de loh...I've got a list ready, but I didn't have enough funds to satisfy myself...other than my weekly allowance, I don't think I'm gonna take more money from the family...the cold war is still on, and I don't intend to take the blame for the matter, neither do I intend to make peace...

SOOO...

It's gonna take me some time to get at least 1/2 of the desired items.

Aww man...another sleepless night for me I guess...

No comments: