Thursday, November 27, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Nothing much worth talking about for today...except for 1 thing though. The very one thing that ruined my image as a sadistic "freak", as I'm portrayed as a sadistic "human" today. So damn disappointed...

It all happened when Sista', Vanessa, Yong Kiat, Zhi Xian, Clement and me were discussing if we should stay back to complete some work.

Finally...Sista' and Clement decided to continue with their work, while Yong Kiat, Vanessa and me decided to go home. Zhi Xian was neutral...and the most innocent victim of the whole incident.

So Vanessa and I started pulling Xian towards the bus-stop while Sista' attempted to stop us. The worst thing ever happened to Xian was when I'm pulling him on one end while Sista' on the other...

His arms are kinda hurt...so we're actually inflicting more damage to em...and it went to the extent when my right elbow was dragged into the damage calculations as well...and my elbow ain't in the best of conditions either...

After some time, we finally made it to the outdoors nearing the bus-stop, and we're still pulling and dragging...

We pulled hairs...

We pulled shirts...

We pulled bags...

We pulled belts...

It's literally a mobile tug-of-war...and it continued all the way to the road.

So Xian got dragged in and out from both parties for several times...

Vanessa's pretty enthu in pulling everybody home. Hah...gotta give her credit for that...for I'm kinda out of the equation when the tugging hit the outdoors.

Mainly, I coughed most of my energy away since I have yet to recover from it, and secondly...it's kinda queer for a male to pull another male in any way, for it looks......gay...

But I assure you, I'm not...

But finally, the "home party" prevailed, and everybody got dragged home...with Yong Kiat doing nothing but talking on his phone throughout the whole event, and Vanessa doing most of the tuggings.

I'm pretty drained now...

HP's running low, so is my mana...plus I'm still slowly coughing my life away...slowly but surely...

*****
****
***
**
*

I wanna play Final Fantasy Dissidia so damn badly......

No comments: