Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cheers!

I may not know the reason behind your sadness, but do cheer up. All of your "familia" will be right beside you to support you and give you all the encouragement you need. You may prefer not to share your troubles with us, it's not healthy...but we'll respect your decision.

But do approach us if you're really breaking down and is in need of help. I believe everybody will do their utmost best to help you, beca
use you deserve the best of assistance from us...

If you need a reason, it's because you're one of the kindest souls I have ever met, and you seldom ask for anything...I don't think anybody else will disagree with that...that's what I strongly believe.

So do cheer up, gal...and hopefully by tomorrow, you will recover...

Oh, and just to share a picture with you all, especially for Yachiru fans!

Mazu...this is how Yachiru looks like, right?


Now, eat this...BEHOLD!


Kusajishi Yachiru, all grown up...something that I think, will never be seen in the Bleach anime or manga

I'm kinda amazed with it, mainly because I've never went to the extent where I'll start imagining how will Yachiru look like when she grows up. If it were to appear in the anime out of the blue, I can imagine Zaraki Kenpachi being much, MUCH more amazed than I am...

Although it's not finished, I still like the artwork pretty much. Credit goes to ~Nimbus-Mage of DeviantArt, a person whose also responsible for uploading the Rock Musical Bleach videos and the subtitles which she added herself...a deed which is much appreciated by many...

So that's all for today...gotta chiong drawing le...tomorrow's the deadline, and I never liked doing skeletal structures or muscles depicting...

No comments: