Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tagged by Jon...

Jon tagged me with some tough "blog survey" this time...

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.


1.
I'm SATANIC!!!

2. I'm SADISTIC!!! (Loves to hurt people, and get hurt in return.)

3. I'm EVIL!!! (Varies according to mood and environment.)

4. I love blood.

5. I'm suffering from serious mood-swings...

6. I'm hated by almost everybody I come across...

7. I'm heavily sinned.

8. I don't scold or whack ladies...unless they seriously piss me off BIG time...or if my temper got the better of me...

9. My first love lasted from Primary 5 all the way till now.

10. I got rejected time and time again by her throughout my entire Secondary school life...

11. I NEARLY killed 2 person, with the submission I talked about last time...no joke about that. (Lucky buggers.)

12. I like to fight >8D

13. I've been looking for strong opponents to fight ever since I got ganged up by some buttholes I used to know...

14. I don't fight to win...but fight for the pleasure. A philosophy which seems applicable to my chaotic life...

15. I don't have many friends...but all the friends I have now are the best ones I could ever ask for, including some Sec and 2 Pri friends...

16. I can lift Khim Kiang too! I wonder how many people saw and remembered that...

Let's see...the last one...this gonna be tough. Eh...

17. I MISS MING DE...does that count? XD

Now to tag...

1. Vanessa
2. Sista'
3. Yong Kiat (So you can tag Shan ;P)
4. Jermain
5. Shi Wei (So you can tag Evone)

Hah...so now I've tagged more people with just this small list. Nah...I won't force you guys to do it if you find it lame or troublesome. But I'll just leave it here for your reference in case I go bonkers one day...and you guys will know what I'm suffering from...

No comments: