Monday, December 08, 2008

JON STRUCK AGAIN!

Ok, apparently Jon knows that I've got nothing interesting to blog about, so he tagged me with another blog survey...which I'll then tag you guys later...

Here goes...

- The person who tagged you?
Jonathan.

- Your relationship with him/her?
One of my "bestest" friends.

- Your five impressions of him/her?
Shy (0_o), reserved, fit, never pissed, good natured...

- The most memorable thing he/she done to you?
Him giving me a chance to be his friend, and slowly advancing to becoming his good pal.

- If he/she become your enemy you will?
Ain't happening...but if it does, he'll make a very good opponent. >8D

- What is it that you want to tell her?
HAHA! SHOBU DA!

...nah...maybe I'll just say how much I love him...

Ah...chigau chigau...most probably...

Thank you for accepting me as your friend...

- Your overall impression of her/him?
A great guy with infinite tolerance...

- How do you think people around you feel about you?
They hate me...at the very least, there is some bit of hatred towards me...

- The character you love in yourself are?
My satanic and sadistic ego that adores drawing blood and craves pain...

- The most ideal person you want to be with?
A person whom I can spend time with...

- On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself?
My mood-swinging self...

- For the people that care and like you, say something to them.
This question is hardly applicable...but......

Thank you...

*****

Pass this quiz to the 10 people you wish to know how they feel:

I'm gonna list it down in alphabetical order like Jon did...it's damn convenient...

1. Adabelle
2. Claire
3. Evone
4. Fernanders
5. Jermain
6. Shan
7. Shi Wei
8. Vanessa
9. Wei Ying
10. Yong Kiat

-Talk about something for no.1. [Adabelle]
A younger "sister" to me XD. Who just cant get enough of chilly and spicy stuff.

-What is no.2 doing? [Claire]
I think busy studying for her tests? (If there is still any left...)

-Is no.6 att/sgl? [Shan]
Attached.

-When was the last time you chat with no.3? [Evone]
I think we did last week...

-Is no.7 sexiest person in the world? [Shi Wei]
Hoho! I won't be surprised if she is.

-Does no.1 have any pets? [Adabelle]
I think she rear felines...

-Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends? [Adabelle & Jermain]
Unfortunately they don't know each other.

-What colour does no.4 like? [Fernanders]
Good question...err...

Red or black...since those are the colours that Itachi mostly carries...and he loves him XD (My bad if I'm wrong.)

-Does no.6 have any siblings? [Shan]
She has sisters.

-Where does no.4 live? [Fernanders]
BOON LAY!

-Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? [Vanessa]
I doubt I have the courage to develop any feelings for anybody anytime soon...and I don't see the point developing feelings when nobody likes me...

-What is no.10 doing now? [Yong Kiat]
Cursing and swearing that this world suck to the core and decided to slit his wrist. Nah...probably digging some work to do...

-Where is no.2 studying at? [Claire]
NYP!

-Does no.5 & 9 get along well? [Jermain & Wei Ying]
1 from the primary era, the other from the secondary era...the 2 eras will never clash...so waddya' think?

-If no.7 & 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Shi Wei & Yong Kiat]
Hoho! Of course it's a good thing. My lil Yong Kiat will definitely grow up from there.

-What is no.10 hobby? [Yong Kiat]
Er...DJMaxing!

-What is no.5 surname? [Jermain]
Cho.

-What kind of music does no.8 like? [Vanessa]
Mostly Jay Chou's songs.

I won't really mind if you guys intend to put down the worst of opinions regarding my looks or personality...at the very least, I can confirm that my existence does affect the balance of this world...

No comments: