Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still up...

DAMN!

I'm suffering from insomnia again...I can't frigging sleep, damn it...

Hot drinks...

Lullabies...

Sleeping pills...I EVEN CLEARED THE REMAINING OF IT!

PSP...

None of the above grants me sleep. If I ain't tired, things like this won't bother me at all...but the problem is, I'm shag to the bone, and my eyes are sore and drooping! But I just can't get to sleep! Guess this plague spreads huh? Well...my mum used to be like this also...

No, I didn't really sleep for long hours...even if I did, the numbers ain't enough to cover the amount of rest I deprived myself of...

And Clement, if you ever see this, don't tell me to enjoy it due to the fact that I like to suffer...I thrives on pain, and not anguish of sleepless nights......although it's kinda enjoyable to a certain extent...

Tch...

For my almost 18 years lifespan, I guess this shall be my first, and last Christmas present eh? A dose of curse that wishes you never sleeps despite being drained to the soul...

No comments: